Educare College does not accept students under 18 years of age and therefore it is a mandatory requirement that all participants wishing to enrol must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
For international students, whose first language is not English, the minimum course entry requirement is:
- Certificate Level Courses – a level of English language proficiency of 5.5 IELTS (overall band score) or equivalent*
- Diploma Level Courses – a level of English language proficiency of 6.0 IELTS (overall band score) or equivalent*
- satisfactory completion of HSC Year 12, or equivalent, or
- for mature age entry students (aged 21 years or above) verifiable evidence of relevant work experience
*Speak with Educare College directly or your education agent if you have completed schooling or other education programs in English.
HOW TO ENROL
All students must complete the International Student Application Form, sign and date where required and attach verified evidence of language proficiency, past qualifications, work experience (if relevant), statement of purpose and proof of financial requirements.
The completed International Student application form and supporting documents will be submitted either by:
- Sending the completed International application form and supporting documents as attachments to the email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing the documents through the following address:
The Manager, International Services
Level 8, 288 Edward Street, Brisbane, Qld 4000
GPO Box 1375, Brisbane, Qld 4001
- Educare College will also accept applications from appointed Education Agents Representatives or by direct enrolment by the student through the website (https://educare.edu.au).
- International Officer will endeavour to download / print off the completed international student application form and supporting documents from the website.
The International Contact Officer will review the International Student Application Form for the qualification entry requirements and eligibility and determine if an offer should be made. If eligible, a Letter of Offer will be issued. Unsuccessful applications will be notified in writing.
Educare College will enter into a written agreement with the student via the Course Acceptance Offer and Written Agreement as per Standard 3 of the National Code of Practice. Educare College will ensure the obligations and rights of both Educare College and the student are clearly set out including the course money payable and information in relation to refunds of course money and services Educare College is obliged to supply.
Upon receiving the signed Course Acceptance Offer and Written Agreement, and the enrolment and course tuition fees stated in the Letter of Offer Educare College will generate a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) which a student will need for their student visa application.
FIND AN AGENT
Educare College takes all reasonable measures to use Agents with appropriate knowledge and understanding of the Australian International Education industry who will act with honesty and integrity.
A current list of Education Agents is available on Educare College’s website and are available for contact at no cost to the student (insert Educare Website – Agent Tab/Portal)
Any complaints about any Education Agent, activity, their service or conduct can be made to the International Contact Officer via email –email@example.com