Government Funded Training Employer Incentives
At Educare Training Institute Australasia our aim is to assist our client’s maximize their profitability through increasing organisational efficiency and productivity.
GOVERNMENT EMPLOYER INCENTIVES
Government Funded Training via Australian Apprenticeships and Traineeship Program
Eligible Employers may receive up to $4,000 for each eligible employee comprising of:
- $1,500 commencement payment (paid 6 months from commencement)
- $2,500 completion payment
The rebate is available for employers who put eligible staff through training via a Registered Training Organisation.
Eligible employee criteria:
- Employee is older than 15 years of age
- Employee has not done a Certificate III or IV or higher in the last 7 years
- Employee is from Australia or New Zealand, or have Australian residence
- Employee has been employed less than 3 months full-time or equivalent part-time.
- Employee must work an average of 15 hours per week
Traineeship/Apprenticeship Enrolment Process:
- Sign up with an Australian Apprenticeship Centre (AAC) in your local area and request to participate
in the Apprenticeship and Traineeship Program.
- Inform the local Australian Apprenticeship Centre that you wish to use Educare Training Institute
Australasia Pty Ltd (RTO No. 40699) as your nominated training provider.
- Contact Educare TIA to arrange your employee’s enrolment into their nominated course.
Educare Training Institute Australasia requires course fees to be paid by the Employer in accordance with our
standard terms and conditions. The Government incentive payment is paid directly to the Employer.
3 STEP STAFF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
ANALYSE & PLAN
- Meet with an Industry Skills Advisor to review training and development options
- Identify business needs and skill gaps
- Conduct staff eligibility check for Government Funded Programs
DELIVERY & ASSESSMENT
- Schedule training according to employer and individuals needs to minimise disruption to business operations
- Conduct one on one or small group training and assessment
- Complete training delivery and assessment
COMPLETION & REVIEW
- Awarding of Qualifications to staff members
- Review progression pathway into higher level qualifications
TRAINING AND DELIVERY SERVICES
Dedicated Trainers and Assessors
Educare’s workplace Trainers and Assessors are fully qualified trainers with extensive and current industry experience.
We provide to employers a dedicated and accessible Trainer and Assessor to ensure clients receive flexible training and assessment services and support.
Assigned Client Manager
Your assigned client manager will assist with processing paperwork required for accessing Government funding, and will monitor the training and assessment process from enrolment to completion.
The benefits of on-the-job training include:
- Increased productivity and performance
- Reduces the need for supervision
- Improves employee job satisfaction
- Impacts compliance with legislation
Flexible training delivery options available:
- Class based delivery at local training facility
- One on one or small group training delivery
- Training delivery can be scheduled to minimise workplace disruption
- Courses may be customised to suit business objectives and workplace needs