Looking to enter into an Accounting career?
FNS30315 – Certificate III in Accounts Administration Overview
The FNS30315 – Certificate III in Accounts Administration qualification will teach you how to work effectively within the financial services and accounting industries, perform financial calculations, process financial transactions and extract interim reports, establish and maintain a payroll system and perform a range of general administration tasks.
Educare’s Certificate III in Accounts Administration training course is ideal for entry level employment in the financial services industry, for practicing and/or aspiring accounts administrators, assistant payroll officers, and for those seeking formal recognition of existing skills. This much sought-after nationally recognised and accredited training course has been specifically designed to accommodate online and distance education learners; as well as existing workers in the industry. It is also ideal for the small business owners or operators.
The Certificate III in Accounts Administration qualification delivers both theoretical and practical training and is awarded to those who can demonstrate competency in all 11 scheduled units.
Our Certificate III in Accounts Administration course provides a pathway into financial services careers such as:
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Inventory Clerk
- Assistant Payroll Officer
- Ability to pass a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) test
- Computer Literate
- A determination to each your career goals
- Access Laptop/Personal Computer and Printer
- Internet access
- Mobile Phone
- Your own email account
- Relevant Industry experience and knowledge preferred, but not essential
- MYOB AccountRight V19.6 Student Edition (Educare can Supply)
COURSE DELIVERY METHOD
At Educare we understand that adult learners have busy lives and often need to balance study with their existing commitments. Our correspondence and online study options means that students can study where they want, when they want.
Online self-paced learning: 12 months
Correspondence: 12 months
A Government subsidy is available to Queensland residents via the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee Program. For more information about this program visit our Funding Page.
The fees associated with these delivery styles depend on the student’s previous qualifications, and/or eligibility for government funding.
SUBSIDISED FUNDING PRICE (Eligibility applies): $395
RETAIL PRICE (fee for service): $1,500
PAYMENT PLANS: (Request): From $23 per week
RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING (RPL)
Do you have a lifetime of experience but no formal qualification?
Are you concerned about having to spend valuable time on a course just to gain skills and knowledge you already possess?
At Educare we can guide you through the RPL process, working with you to collect the evidence that supports your application. We issue to applicants RPL documentation requesting specific information relating to acquired skills and knowledge achieved within the past five years, either through Educare or obtained through another training facility or organisation. This will be followed with an interview process and practical skills assessment if required. Contact Student Services for more information on applying for RPL or Credit Transfer (CT).
Part 1 – Accounting Principles and Practice
- FNSACC301 – Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 – Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC303 – Perform financial calculations
- FNSACM301 – Administer financial accounts
Part 2 – Business and Technology
- BSBITU304 – Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business documents
- BSBWRT301 – Write simple documents
- BSBCUS301 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Part 3 – Professional Practice and Personal Development
- FNSINC301 – Work effectively in the financial services industry
- BSBWHS201 – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWOR301 – Organise personal work priorities and development
*Nominal Hours: 430