Educare are specialists in achieving your goals with great Careers Advice.
Looking to embark on tertiary studies but unsure where to begin?
We offer Careers Advice that starts with your course selection.
Our Career Advisers, Tutors, Financial Services Course Advisers, Educators and Cohort Managers are available to provide you with expert advice to help guide you. From choosing your course, advice about your learning materials, assisting you with research planning and methodology to assessment task interpretation, to build the foundations you’ll need to embark on your career.
We want you to get the most out of your education, for a full enriching learning experience. Contact us today.
Educare’s Advisers can:
Careers Advice – Get The Most From Your Educational Experience.
What our Advisors and Tutors can help you with:
- answer course and unit-related questions
- provide advice relating to ‘credits’ for previous study undertaken
- provide advice relating to recognition of prior learning/current competencies
Study Assistance – Access to Course Tutors
- answer questions relating to learning material/s
- assist you to contact academic staff and tutors